Welcome to our Knowledge Base
2.3 Steps for Running KDD
- Select KDD on the QpiAI Pro Dashboard. And you can view KDD Pipelines
- Choose Batch Process and get into Batch Processing Dashboard
- You can view wide range of options for the different KDD Functionalities
- Upload your document dataset using the Upload Files Section.
- Enable the pipeline steps in the Operations Section
- Select the appropriate summary type. Page wise will generate each page in case the pdf consists of multiple pages, while Whole Document will just give a summary for the whole document.
- Type in the setting for desired summary output range in Min Length and Max Length of summary output in the respective fields
- Set the Num Clusters to specify the no. of. clusters for Document Clustering. It should be more than 1 and less than the number of documents.
- Choose the Target Compute Device using the Drop Down in the Parameter Section.
- Click Start Batch Process to start processing and you can download the processed data by clicking on Download Output Files